Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One Busy Week!

I knew that the week after the girls birthday party was going to be a little crazy. It was the week we started gymnastics (tues.) & 3 year old pre-school (wed. & thurs.). The girls are taking gymnastics with their cousin Mia & they are all LOVING it. When we ask them to show us what they learned they always do a summersault then they show us the stretches they do. (I sure do hope they are learning more than that!) I always say "Is that all you learned?" & their response is "Yes." Oh well. At least they are having a good time.


Bailey, Mia, & Addison: First day of Gymnastics


We started 3 year old pre-school the next day & it was quite an experience. On our way to school they kept asking if they were going to school, then they would ask "why?". I am sure that won't be the last time I hear them say that. As I was driving to school I asked the girls if I could pray for them, then I stopped. My mind went back to when my mom would take us to school & before I got to school she would always say "Can I pray for you, Jill. " What a sweet memory! We finally got to school & after some coaxing (with gum) I got a few pictures. They walked right into their room without even looking back. Not one cry. Well, maybe one: ME. Again, this will probably won't be the last time that will happen. They have been doing so well & really enjoy going.

Bailey

Addison

So Sweet!

Our friend Jack (who is in their class) & Birthday cookies for the girls' birthday.

0 comments: