Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday, Girls!

I can't tell you how fast these past 3 years have gone by. I can remember sitting in the hospital while they were in the NICU wanting to take them home & have them all to ourselves. They were so little when we broght them home & I can remember being afraid of "breaking" them or not doing everything just as the doctors had said.

I often joke with people that I can't tell you anything about their first year, but this past year has been wonderful. They are talking in sentences, they are potty trained, & my most favorite thing is how they play together. There is nothing that touches my heart more than to hear them in their room playing together & laughing. It makes me cry just thinking about it! They are two of the sweetest girls I know!!
Here are a few pictures of the girls 3rd Birthday party.

Birthday Table


Birthday Cupcakes! YUMMY!!!



Addison, Mia, & Bailey

Happy Birthday, Sister!


Birthday Donuts!

0 comments: