Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sick (x2)

We have been so fortunate this winter when it comes to illness in our house. However, early Monday morning (3:20 am to be exact) Bailey ran into our room saying that she couldn't breath through her mouth. Scary? Yes!! Once we got her calmed down we started breathing treatments. One bad thing about the breathing treatment machines is that they aren't very quiet & when you live in an 850 sq. ft. house it tends to be even louder. That being said, Addison woke up right after we started Bailey's treatment. It was good she woke up though b/c she had the same chest cough & runny nose that Bailey had. So right after we finished with Bailey we gave Addison a treatment. For those of you who don't know about breathing treatments they are a nightmare. Not because they are hard for the girls to do but because it "wires" my girls and when I say "wires" I mean they are bouncing off the walls (again, tough on a mom in an 850 sq. ft. house who can't leave b/c we are sick). Also, I am a little O.C.D. when it comes to having my house picked up & clutter free; however, yesterday I couldn't have cared less about what my house looked like, just as long as the girls were content. Here is a little peek in the girls room from yesterday.

0 comments: