Wednesday, February 4, 2009

How could I forget about New Years?

So, I was downloading pictures from my new camera yesterday when I came across pictures from New Years. How could I forget to post about our New Years trip!! Even though I am super late with these I am sure you will enjoy them none-the-less. We decided at the last minute to go to Plano & see Johnathan's grandparents, aunt, uncle, & cousins. We had such a great time!! Lori (Johnathan's aunt) made the best drink. I don't even remember what it was called but I do remember that it was YUMMY!!!!! Good thing we were staying in that night. I was also able to meet up with my cousin Brenna at The Cheesecake Factory. What fun times! Here are a few pictures from the trip. Enjoy!

The girls with Nini & Ryan.

Bailey playing Guitar Hero. Doesn't she look like a natural?


Addison on the Piano. Again, doesn't she look like a natural?

Johnathan & the girls in the hot tub. Yep, it was warm enough for the kids to get in the pool. Gotta love living in Texas in January!

The girls with Gran & Gramps at Taco Diner (one of the best places to eat in Plano!!).

0 comments: