Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Surprise!!!

I am so excited about the news I am about to share with you. Are you ready for it? In the past 4 weeks I have read not 1 but 2 books. (Not the news you expected huh! You guys are crazy for even thinking it!) Even better, they were both over 200 pages!! I haven't read a book from front to back since my senior year in high school (which was 10 years ago). For those of you who know me know that I'm not much of a book reader. I usually fall asleep after the first 2 or 3 pages or I just can't find the time to do it. However, these 2 books I read were Christmas related & just pulled me in. I would highly recommend them. I am trying to decide if I want to commit to reading The Shack. I have been told by a lot of people it is the best book they have ever read, however, the first little bit of the book is tough to get through. We will see. Johnathan has tomorrow through next Tuesday off so I might try to sneak away & read it. The 2 books I read are below.


0 comments: