Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Is it too late for Thanksgiving?

So..... I know that I am super behind on my blog! We have been so busy with school, gymnastics , sickness, & Christmas that I haven't even had a time to catch up on my Tivo. Anyways, I thought I would add a few pictures from our trip to Plano to see Johanthan's grandparents, Aunt, Uncle, & cousins. We went down the weekend before Thanksgiving to celebrate with them. I was really sad we had to go down the weekend before b/c last year Lori (Johanthan's aunt) & I decided to go to the Allen Outlet Mall at 12 am the day after Thanksgiving & got a ton of great deals (Yep, we were one of those crazy people)! I know you were sad that we had to miss this year, but I promise we will do it next year (You can stop laughing now, Lori!) We always have such a great time with everyone in Plano!!! We then spent the day before Thanksgiving with Johanthan's best friend, wife, & his family. It was soooooo yummy! Thank you again for inviting us for dinner! We love you guys! And finally, we stayed in town (which is only the second time in my life) for Thanksgiving. We went over to my parents house & had a wonderful lunch. Both sets of my grandparents came in from Wichita Falls & Matt & Leah were there too. It was so much fun!!! Enjoy the pictures.


Addison & Bailey with Gran & Gramps

The girls with Ryan & Courtney (Johnathan's cousins)


Addison with Pops (Johnathan's Dad) while Bailey was at Steve & Lori's with a dbl. ear infection.



Addi & Bailey with Aunt Jen in Plano.

Our family with the Langford's on Wednesday.

Addi & Bailey with Mark & Lisa



Us with Luke & Stacy.



The girls with Meemaw & Papa Jackson.





The girls with Meemaw & Papa Wybiral.

The girls with Matt & Leah





My dad "carving" the Turkey.

The girls enjoying their Thanksgiving Dinner.

0 comments: