Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our Beautiful Tree!

We had our first snow yesterday! The girls stood at the front door for 10 minutes looking in awe at the snow. It was so innocent! I had a few more christmas gifts to wrap so I thought it would be the perfect day to do it since we weren't going to go anywhere. It took me about 1 1/2 hrs. to finish wrapping 6 gifts. I'm pretty sure I told myself last year that I would never wrap another gift as long as I lived; how soon I forgot! It took me about 2 weeks (off & on) to wrap all our gifts. Not because we have so many gifts but b/c I am a slow wrapper. O Well!!! I am now off to bake christmas cookies with the girls!


Our Perfect Tree!

Gifts. Isn't this the most beautiful wrapping paper you have ever seen!

The Girls! Aren't they the cutest girls you have ever seen?!

1 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I am so impressed that your gifts are already wrapped and under the tree!! Mine aren't even all bought yet!! (Thanks for making me feel bad about myself...)