Thursday, October 30, 2008

Meemaw's Breakfast & A State Park

Day 6
On Wednesday morning my grandma made breakfast for us & boy was it good!! Cinnamon rolls, eggs, bacon, toast, & coffee. We love it when she cooks us breakfast! I have to say it is one of Johnathan's favorite things to eat! It was what I consider a perfect day because it was rainy & foggy all day long. I LOVED IT!!!! To me there is nothing better on a fall day than to stay inside & listen to the rain. We had decided to go to a state park that was close by. Johnathan had heard it had a great river & he was dying to go fishing. So, despite the rain we decided to go check it out. It was beautiful! Unfortunately, he didn't have any clothes for fishing in the rain otherwise he would have been there all day!


Johnathan & Papa enjoying a cup of coffee on the porch.

The road to the state park. Isn't it beautiful!

Addison holding Bailey's hand while she is asleep as we drove through the state park. It just melted my heart.

Part of the park. There was a river running under the bridge to the left. Why didn't we bring our fishing stuff?!
Daddy with Addison. They went exploring while I sat in the car with Bailey while she was asleep.

On our way back to the house we stopped by an apple stand. They had so many flavors I hadn't even heard of & boy were they YUMMY!!! We also stopped by a grape stand that sells a specific type of grape called a muscadine. My uncle loves them so we picked him up some & when we got back to his house I tried one. It was one of the worst things I have ever eaten! Sorry Joe!

Don't let them fool you! I actually had to spit my in the trash! YUCK!!

0 comments: