Monday, October 20, 2008

The Wedding

Day 2:
Here are a few pictures of my cousin's wedding. It was sooooo beautiful! We are so blessed that we were able to be there for it! You guys are amazing! Thank you also for letting us stay at your house while you were on your honeymoon. We had such a great time visiting with you both! I wish we lived closer to each other. Blessings over your new life together! We love you!




Brittney & Brian

Family Picture: my Dad & Mom (in the back), Chrissy (my cousin: Brian's sister), Aunt Darla, Uncle Joe, Brian, Brittney, my Meemaw & Papa, Bailey, Jill, Addison, & Johnathan.


The Leonhart Family

Addison, Aunt Darla, & Bailey at the reception.

My Uncle Joe & Me at the reception.

Mr. & Mrs. Wybiral leaving the reception. Have fun on your cruise!!

0 comments: