Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Last Day of 3 Year Old Preschool

Our sweet girls have officially finished their first year of preschool. Their last day was May 28th (yep, I know I'm about 3 weeks behind on blogging about it) & it was such an emotional day for me! I can remember dropping them off on their first day & leaving them crying in their teachers arms. I felt like the worst mom ever! To make that feeling even worse, I can remember sitting in my car during their 2nd week of school, waiting to pick them up when a song came on the radio. The name of the song is "It Won't Be Like This For Long". I will save you from all the lyrics, but it is pretty much about how quickly a little girl grows up. The second verse talks about how this singer takes his little girl to her first day of school & how she won't let go of his leg because she is so scared. I just sat in my car & cried! I had just experienced that with the girls. It took all that was in me not to go in & take my sweet girls home! Anyways, back to our preschool experience. The girls absolutely loved school! We couldn't have asked for a better teacher! The girls learned how to write their names, how to cut on a dotted line, how to trace lines, follow directions, & how to speak a few words in Spanish. They have just blown our minds! Here are a few pictures of just how much they have grown in only 9 months! Enjoy!

Addison & Bailey on their first day of 3 year old preschool (8/08)
Bailey & Addison on their last day of 3 year old preschool (5/09)
Addison on the first day of school (8/08)
Addison on the last day of school (5/09)
Bailey on the first day of school (8/08)
Bailey on the last day of school (5/09)
Addison with Mrs. Scarberry on the 2nd day of school (8/09)

Addison with Mrs. Scarberry on the last day of school (5/09)
Bailey with Mrs. Scarberry on the 2nd Day of School (8/08)
Bailey with Mrs. Scarberry on the last day of school (5/09)
Both girls with Mrs. Scarberry on the last day of school (5/09)
The girls (& their daddy) at their party for the last day of school

0 comments: