Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I know I'm about 2 weeks past Father's Day, but we have been a little busy! We were in Colorado Springs this year for Father's Day so we decided to take Johnathan fishing. We decided to go up to Manitou Lake so the girls would have a better chance of catching something. Little did we know that it wasn't only Father's Day but it was also the first day of summer. You can only imagine how busy that lake was. Unfortunatelly, we didn't catch anything. I think the girls had more fun playing with the dirt around us than trying to catch fish. Oh well....we'll try it again another time!

Thank you for loving our girls as much as you do, Johanthan; you are their world! I love watching the way you love them; it makes my heart melt!
I Love You!
Johnathanwith the girls at Manitou Lake
I would also like to say Happy Father's Day to my Dad. You are an amazing man, Dad!! I don't have the words to say just how much you mean to me! Thank you for being a man of integrity & unconditional love! I Love You!
Finally, Happy Father's Day to Michael (Johnathan's dad). We appreciate all that you do for us!! You Rock!

0 comments: