Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Family from Tennessee

Last Tuesday my Great Aunt Billie came to town from Tennessee. I'm not sure how long it had been since the last time I had seen her, but I do know it was too long! She came to Texas with 2 of her grandchildren because she was going to her High School class reunion in Stephenville, Texas. Since they were so close (they were actually staying with my grandparents in Wichita Falls) they decided to come up for the night. It was so great to see them & spend some time with them. Here are a few pictures from that night. Enjoy!

The girls at my mom & dad's house eating dinner.
The family eating
Meemaw & Papa Jackson with Aunt Billie (Papa's Sister)

My Dad with Aunt Billie
Mom & Dad with Aunt Billie
My cousin Rebecca with the girls
Our family with Aunt Billie
Our family with Rebecca, Benjamin, & Aunt Billie
The Wilson's with Aunt Billie
Papa Jackson playing with the girls.
Johnathan showing the girls a bullfrog from my parents pond.
The girls touching the frog.
The girls jumping on Johnathan because the frog scared them. Such Girls!!

0 comments: