Thursday, October 28, 2010

May: 2010

The month of May was the ending of an era...... No more pre-school for these sweet girls!! I celebrated my 4th Mother's Day at a sweet little brunch the girls had at pre-school. It was the sweetest thing ever! It is times like this I just sit back & praise the Lord for such sweet girls! We went to my niece's pre-school graduation which was soooooo great! Where does the time go? We also went to Plano to visit some of Johnathan's family!! We always have such a wonderful time with them!!! Here are a few pictures from May! Enjoy!

My Mother's Day brunch. Look at that tablescape!! I will cherish those handprints FOREVER!

We were so greatful that we were able to spend Mother's Day with my Mom. She had been diagnosed with a very rare type of cancer in January, so to spend it with her was priceless. The girls made this plate with their handprints for her for Mother's Day. She LOVED it! I'm not sure how much longer we are going to be able to fit all these little hands on a plate!
This was crazy day at school. The person who looked the "craziest" got a prize at school. Needless to say.... these two girls won!!
My parents with 4 of their 5 grandgirls. SOOOOO great!
Mia specifically asked for a picture with me. I LOVE HER!!!
This was the last day of Pre-school. Addison was trying to warm Bailey up!
Addison hamming it up!
Bailey with my one chance to get her picture! She was out of there right after I took this picture!
These are a couple of the girls' sweet friends from pre-school at their last day of school party.
PLANO!!! Need I say more?
Bailey
Addison

0 comments: