Thursday, October 28, 2010

Let's Play Catch-Up!!!

So...... It has been over 6 months since the last time I blogged. I could make a lot of excuses as to why I haven't, but the truth is that I have just been overwhelmed with life. That being said, I am going to update my blog going all the way back to April 15, 2010. The next few blogs will be bits & pieces of the past 6 months. I really am going to try & stay updated, not only for family, but for myself to look back on. Now..... on to April, 2010!!!


On April 15, 2010 my brother & his wife welcomed a sweet baby girl into their lives. It is only fitting that Leah had Carter Paige Jackson on the 15th as my dad is a CPA & the 15th is obviously an important day for them! She was born 1 week late & was PERFECT!! Here are a few of the pictures we captured on that early Thursday morning. Enjoy!
Johnathan & I waiting on our 3rd Niece!! If we are going to wait, we might as well be comfy!!
Introducing Miss Carter Paige Jackson
Leah, Matt, & Carter Jackson
Nana & Grandad with all 5 of their Granddaughters.
Sweet cousins!
Bailey & Addison checking out their new baby cousin.
Uncle John & Carter
Me & Sweet Carter
Me, Matt & Sarah with Carter! We couldn't be more happy for our brother!
Dad & Matt . My Dad is SOOOOO Proud!Meemaw & Papa Jackson with their newest great-granddaughter!
Meemaw & Papa Wybiral with their newest Great-Granddaughter!

0 comments: