Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Our 2 Little Pilgrams

The girls had a Thanksgiving program at school the week before Thanksgiving & they were sooooo cute! All of the classes (3 year olds & 4 year olds) put on the sweetest little program. The 4 year old classes dressed up as Pilgrams & the 3 year olds dressed up as Indians. I loved every bit of it!! They sang 3 of the cutest songs that just melted my heart. It is so hard for me to sit & watch my 4 year old daughters in their first school program; they should still be babies!!! Enjoy the pictures of our sweet Pilgrams!

Way too cute!!!
AddisonBailey (She wasn't real sure about the hat on her head & I don't blame her a bit!)
Addison
BaileyMe & my sweet girls
Addison & Bailey's cousins even came to the program! FYI: We did not plan for everyone to be matching. It just happened!
Nana & the girls

0 comments: