Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

I love the fall! There is nothing better than days when I can open our windows & just let the breeze come through our house. Something about it is so refreshing for me. I love the way that the leaves change color & the smell in the air of my neighbor's chimney early in the morning. And, what is fall without a trip to a pumpkin patch? We decided to take the girls to a local pumpkin patch/corn maze this year. I had seen some pictures that a friend of our had posted & it looked like so much fun. We went on a corn maze, picked out a couple pumpkins from the pumpkin patch, & played in the bucket of corn. I am pretty sure I was having way more fun than the girls (and my husband) were! Enjoy the pictures.


Bailey

Addison

Daddy & the girls

Playing with the hay

The girls racing ducks with water.

The Corn Maze

Daddy & Bailey picking out the best pumpkin.

Addison picking out her own pumpkin. (She is very independent!)

Addison playing in the corn.

Bailey playing in the corn.

1 comments:

Ana said...

Where is this pumpkin patch? It looks awesome!