Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Hideaway Experience~2009

Last weekend we had the opportunity to go on what our church is calling a Vision Retreat. Basically, it is a retreat for married couples to get away & focus on what their vision is for their marriage, family, & ministry. We left that weekend feeling rested & like we have more of a vision for what & who we want to be. We went not knowing the other 3 couples all that well, and came back with lifelong friends! I will say that I haven't laughed as hard as I did in a really long time; I now know why "laughter is good for the soul!" We love you guys & can't wait to hang out with you again! Here are a few pictures from that weekend!

Jason & Lori Pillion
Scott & Katie Green
Brenda & Rick Trafton
Our new friends!!Johnathan & Scott doing who knows what!I Love God's Promise!!
The girls (me, Katie, Brenda Trafton, Melissa Herber, Lori)The guys!
Katie & Scott!I have never laughed so hard in my laugh than while these pictures were being taken~Me & Sweet Brenda~The guys were trying to get the keys out Rick's car that was locked. After about 1 1/2 hrs. they were able to get them out!

0 comments: