Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our Very Own Christmas!!

We were able to spend Christmas alone as our own family on Christmas morning and afternoon. There is something so special about waking up with our sweet girls & their excitement as to what they saw under the tree. The look in their eyes were priceless!!! I have never seen 2 people more excited about chap stick & apple jack cereal then these 2 girls were. Oh the Simplicity! After we were done with opening gifts I made biscuits & gravy & boy were they YUMMY! Before I forget, I also received the best Christmas gift ever. Johnathan bought me a Cannon XSI camera I have been wanting! He gave it to me the Tuesday before Christmas so that I could really enjoy it on Christmas Day. I will never be able to say how thankful I am for my husband & how much he loves me & the girls!! Thank you for such a wonderful Christmas Johnathan, I love you!! Enjoy our pictures!

The girls putting out cookies & milk for Santa.


0 comments: